Monday, June 1, 2009

Items of blogness

I just thought I should share a few items of blogness I'm excited about:
(hey when you don't have kids you blog about just about anything)

1. Texas Roadhouse is coming to Lehi YA'LL! Wow we are really going to gain a few...Texas is one of our favorite places and during the winter it seemed like we were driving up North to SLC to eat there at least once a week or so. We haven't been in a while but how convenient they are coming right around the corner practically from our house.








2. No doubt is awesome in concert, I don't care what anyone says. We saw them last Monday on Memorial Day and had GA tickets right on the floor. There were no seats so we could crowd in and see better. The Sounds and Paramore opened up, what an experience, you would have to be there, but just know it was AWESOME!!!!






3. MTV has really gone downhill - did anyone else think the MTV movie awards were LamE!??
Well I guess MTV isn't like award winning wholesome TV anyway but I thought it would at least be entertaining.


4. I bought a seven peaks pass and we went on Saturday for the first time I'm hoping of many times we go - anyone else game?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have I mentioned how cute you are?! I love your items of blogness, at least you have the time I am now going on 2 months of not blogging. Soon, very soon!

Mary said...

Hey, I like to read whatever you write. I think blogs help everyone connect!

M Occasionally B said...

the awards were lame...i haven't checked your blog in forever because you hadn't posted in awhile so I was happy to see stuff!

Rachel and Kelly said...

YAy for Texas! I didn't think the awards were that bad, I mean they did show the preview for New Moon.