Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Girls' Trip

We took a girls trip to Phoenix this last weekend. It was so nice, and sunny when it was raining back in Utah. We ate, shopped, napped, and laid out - what a real vacation should be like. I went with Tyler's side of the family of girls - Carrie, Millissa and his mom, we all went and stayed with Jen and Ryan Johnson. After all Jen has been through (gallstones, mastitis, a new baby and kids having RSV), I hope we weren't too much trouble because I had such a good time. She is an amazing mom and gives a new meaning to multi-tasking. I guess thats what moms do.
Thanks Jen for a great weekend!




3 comments:

Rachel and Kelly said...

Looks like fun. I wiwhs it would get warm here. I could use some laying out by the pool.

. said...

Thanks again Angela for being my airplane buddy:) Millissa

Ryan and Jen Johnson said...

I already miss you all! Definitely not too much trouble and you are too kind! Please come back and visit me!!!