Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Our five year anniversary was on Thursday 5/14 - however we celebrated on Friday. We went to the melting pot. It was ok, you pay a lot for the fun experience and so so tasting food in my opinion, but we had a good time. I can't believe we've been married for five years - it goes by so fast!


We also bought a new bbq for our anniversary present. We are STOKED since we bbq all the time, including in the winter time. So this will be good since this was our bbq before:


And this is our new one YAY!





6 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember your wedding day very well. T'was lovely.

Carrie said...

BBQ'ing is the best! Happy Anniversary, and cook a steak, medium, for me!

Unknown said...

All I can say is you guys are so dang cute!! I love ya! P.S. Tell Tyler we love our new addition to our home he did an amazing job!

Paul N Ray said...

Happy anniversary!! from papa Paul & Ray. We Love You!! Time goes by way fast. You guys are great for each other.

Mom Johnson said...

Looking forward to one of those famous steaks, Tyler!! And Happy Anniversary!!!!
Mom

The Mathews Family said...

5 years that is pretty impressive. Great work!!! You guys are amazing and such a cute couple. We love you. Good luck on the next 5 years. Mary and I will hit 9 years June 10th. Time flies.

Love,

Kade