Monday, August 11, 2008

GJ or BUST!

We went to Grand Junction this weekend to visit Tyler's sister and her husband (Carrie and Dustin). We got started a little later than we had hoped on Friday night with mom and gramma, so we finally arrived at around 11:30, and the lightning on the way there was fantastic. But alas still no pictures, ( I promise I am looking into a new battery soon). We went and saw the beautiful scenic mesas they have there. It's a pretty nice place to visit and I guess it might be nice to live there too:) They just bought a nice, new house and it was fun to visit and stay in their new digs, (and I miss kitty too!) Thanks Carrie and Dustin for being such great hosts (yuuuummmmmm, hot dogs!)

2 comments:

Rachel and Kelly said...

Oh good you are back. Get a new camera already. Jeez. Anyways I miss your faces. PS Metallica is coming in concert. We are going....right?

. said...

Did someone say Metallica?